Advancing the Health of Our Community in West Houston
How Our Gastroenterologists Address Medical Needs
Our practice primarily focuses on providing healthcare services in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition for patients. Additionally, we continue to invest our time and resources into lending our expertise to address the medical needs of the larger population.
Locally, our team of expert gastroenterologists serves West Houston through a variety of programs designed to create awareness about common stomach disorders and how to receive treatment. We also provide education to current and future GI doctors to support the advancement of health care.
We support the local community in Houston and the overall medical community in these ways:
- Colon Cancer Screenings through our affiliation with the Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.
- School programs and health fairs to raise awareness about treatments.
- Continued research into the development of new ways to treat common GI disorders.
- Dr. Ramesh teaches medical students through the University of Texas Health Network.
- All of our physicians participate in multiple research projects about GI management.