Request an Open Access Colonoscopy From Our Gastroenterologists
We Provide Open Access Colonoscopy Screenings in Houston
Open access colonoscopies are a type of routine/preventive colonoscopy for patients in good health. If you are over the age of 45, an open access colonoscopy is the ideal method to gain peace of mind about your internal health.
Our team of leading gasterenterologists provide open access colonoscopies for patients in the Greater Houston area. This type of colonoscopy is available to patients that are currently not experiencing any internal symptoms, such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting, reflux, or other conditions.
How to Schedule Your Open Access Colonoscopy
- Please complete one of our open access forms listed below.
- Once we receive your form, we will confirm whether you are a good candidate to move forward and schedule this procedure.
- We will verify your insurance benefits. This process may take up to 3-5 business days.
- If approved, you will be able to skip the consultation and advance to the colonoscopy.
- We will contact you to schedule your colonoscopy.